[AccessD] Urgent helpneededwithIISserver SOLVED

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 18 10:58:25 CDT 2005

Well if it is any consolation, Microsoft is firing the MDAC installs.

MDAC Microsoft Data Access Components version 2.8 SP-1 is the last stand
alone redistributable of MDAC that Microsoft will ship.

The end of the MDAC Redistributable

http://blogs.msdn.com/dataaccess/archive/2005/05/23/421039.aspx

It might have been dependant on what user you were logged on as
when you started the installs. Some program installs ask do you want
accessible to all users
or just logged on user, this maybe dependant on your groups policy.