[AccessD] Open File Dialog Box Call Fails

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Wed Jun 22 10:06:24 CDT 2005

You might try sending him your version and have him back his dll (or full
system) up, unregister his version, copy yours to where his was, and
register it.  This is a big YMMV.

If his is different, you might could try the reverse on your system.  If it
worked, then recompile your app and then have him re-install.

If the different versions is what is causing the problem, then you have just
entered that infamous place lovingly called "DLL Hell."

I am just shooting in the dark here, but this is some of the stuff that I
would investigate.

Bobby