[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Michael R Mattys mmattys at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 22 10:15:08 CDT 2005

Hi Pedro,

<Snip & Reformat>

- In this (commercial) database ... i can't change anything.
- don't want to ad each new client in two different databases.
- want to use the client table from the commercial database (clientID's
identical).
- clients [DEBSTM] can be linked to the "brick" database [tblDebiteur].

> I don't want to use a query from this linked table, to adjust the names
> because i then have to adjust al other query's and tables.
> Using the same names for the table and fields would be the best way.

> Pedro Janssen

Hi Pedro,

Nagging? :)

An append query to an autonumbered table would be best.
Leave in the text ClientID and use that as criteria in the query
to make sure there are no duplicates. Alias the fields desired.
You know macros have no error handling, right?

----

Michael R. Mattys
Mattys MapLib for Microsoft MapPoint
http://www.mattysconsulting.com