[AccessD] Classes not recognized in mda

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jun 22 10:24:50 CDT 2005

Hmm... This is the other way of doing it.  What Charlotte is saying is that
INSIDE of the library you can set a function that dims a new instance and
returns a pointer to the class.  The problem with doing this is that you
can't use intellisense to see the properties of the class etc. whereas using
the method I described, your classes become just another object and you can
use it just as you would any other object.

http://folding.stanford.edu/