[AccessD] invalid number of arguments

Pedro Janssen pedro at plex.nl
Wed Jun 22 13:54:19 CDT 2005

Hello Michael,

I don't know if you are married, but my wife can be nagging at my head about
finishing this database for here.

I am not sure that i understand you!
Why using a Append query with an autonumbered field.

I will give you a small structure of the tables involved:

"commercial database linked table"

DEBSTM
Nummer        = Text  (but al Id's are numbers)    =  Primary Key
Adres
Plaats

i need following table

tblDEBITEUR
DebID         = Number   (Long Integer)
Postadres
Woonplaats

I need datatype = number because the filtering on this field otherwise isn't
going to be right.

Can you explain more on basis from this structure?

Pedro Janssen