[AccessD] Good Code Bad Code Question

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Jun 22 14:48:18 CDT 2005

To decompile, you start Access with a command line /decompile argument.
Any command line argument requires the full path to the executable be in
the shortcut or the command line arg is ignored.  Then if you open a
database, it will decompile.  The recompile is just going to the VBE and
using Debug-->Compile, but do this after closing the Access session and
restarting normally, without the /decompile switch.

If you hover the mouse over Me.cboPartNum.Column(2) in the code, what do
you see in the tooltip?  And for that matter, how many columns does
cboPartNum have?  Column numbering in the collection starts at zero, so
Me.cboPartNum.Column(2) refers to the third column in the combobox.

Charlotte Foust