[AccessD] Question about Animated Graphics

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 22 17:08:15 CDT 2005

That was just a proof of concept.
Just drop  Leban's animated gif  control on the form from the toolbox
after adding  Ocx via Tools--> ActiveX
I used the Ver 2.5 of the OCX and the gears were whirring beautifully
There are start and stop methods and you can change background colour.
http://www.lebans.com/animatedgifplayer.htm

'Me.AnimatedGifCtl0.LoadGif True 'if true will look up gif filename via
file dialog
Me.AnimatedGifCtl0.strGifFileName = "C:\Access
files\Lebans\AnimatedGif\gears5.gif"
Me.AnimatedGifCtl0.LoadGif False
' If you want the  Gif to start
' automatically upon load then