[AccessD] Normalizing issue

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 23 10:24:38 CDT 2005

I wrote a two-part article about training a few years ago -- I thought it
was a good piece, but they hacked it to shreds. :(

Training is a database developer/designer's best friend. :)

Susan H.

Yes, actually our MIS department and our data entery department work
together to enforce standards for data entry such as abreviations and use of
special characters. There is also a step of quality control after all data
is entered each day to ensure acurracy.

Susan Harkins <ssharkins at bellsouth.net> wrote:So you both depend on the data
entry person to enter Harkins Sales instead of Sales Harkins?

That's interesting. ;)