[AccessD] Re: Normalizing issue

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Thu Jun 23 13:44:17 CDT 2005

I feel your pain Robert.

My son's full name is Tiller Ried James Bennet Louise Karnes Cummings (my
wife handled the naming while I wasn't at the hospital).  His SS card shows
Tiller RJBLK Cummings

My daughters are Delaney Annabelle Lee Cummings and Cali Clarabelle Rose
Cummings.

My wife likes long names although niether of us have more than one middle
name.

Reuben Cummings
GFC, LLC
phone: 812.523.1017