[AccessD] Re: Normalizing issue

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Jun 23 14:39:24 CDT 2005

Susan,

You can incorporate the first, middle, and last name model for the pen name
also.  Actually, that was the way I had it in the first alias table that I
sent out.  I compressed it in the last one.

And, LIKE "*TWAIN*" would find all instances of it.  Just easier if you are
looking in the last name field.

Robert