[AccessD] Re: Normalizing issue

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Thu Jun 23 14:46:52 CDT 2005

Susan,

tblPublication
PublicationID
PublicationType   (Book, Article, White Paper, etc.)
PublicationTitle
AuthorAliasID

Then you can add any other information appropriate for the publication,
like InPrintFlag, CopyrightDate, PublisherID, etc.

Over design!!!!  You can always back off an over designed system.  It is
much harder to fix an under designed system.

Robert