[AccessD] Turn Off Help Box in Access 2003

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 24 01:53:38 CDT 2005

Ah that Thingy Dingy! I thought it was the  ?  next to the max minimize
icons on a form
not the Access menu command bar.
This will toggle it in code, found name in object browser then looked
it  up in help.

Sub ToggleAskQuestionDropdown()
    With Application.CommandBars
        If .DisableAskAQuestionDropdown = True Then
            .DisableAskAQuestionDropdown = False
            Debug.Print "ask question turned on"
        Else
            .DisableAskAQuestionDropdown = True