[AccessD] Turn Off Help Box in Access 2003

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 24 02:19:43 CDT 2005

Rocky

I am using Access 2003 and in mine it works exactly as the KB article says
..follow the directions exactly, its not intuitive ...after selecting
Customize from the Tools Menu, ignore the Customize pane/tabs and Right
Click directly on the "Ask a Question" box in the upper right of your Menu
bar ...you will get (with the Customize form open) a "Show Ask a Question
Box" checkbox ...clear it ...then Close the Customize form ...the "Ask a
Question" box will be gone.

William