[AccessD] Re: Normalizing issue

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 10:43:05 CDT 2005

Susan,

 John made and excellent point (pay check).  There is also that always fine
line of what a client really needs vs what they can really afford.  As long
as everyone is aware of the limitations that will be imposed by a particular
design, then "best" is not always "better".

<<I think I'm going with one table. Tomorrow, I may change my mind. :)>>

  That's what I'd do<g>.  I also leave design notes within the app on why a
given approach was used and how it could have been made better.  That helps
who ever maintains it down the road understand why it is the way it is.

Jim.