[AccessD] Error in Access 2003 that I've never seen before

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 25 13:06:34 CDT 2005

Hi Arthur:

It could be that the record you are trying to delete is not being referenced
properly; either the field named used is not correct or the table is
corrupted. It would be caused if the table index did not matching the table
data. I have only seen it once and I resolved it by exporting all the data
into a new table, deleting the old and then renaming the new table. Using
that method excluded a coding or table structure error. Conclusion; Either
the data or index was corrupted.

HTH
Jim