[AccessD] Error in Access 2003 that I've never seen before

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 25 16:49:14 CDT 2005

If this is an Access container you are discussing, any field used in a
relationship has an index created on that field by the Jet engine as the
relationship is created.  This index is hidden.  It simply cannot be seen in
any way that I am aware of.  Thus if you are discussing a field like this,
there is likely that hidden index still in existence.

http://folding.stanford.edu/