[AccessD] Normalizing issue

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 26 11:04:00 CDT 2005

7. I notice that you abbreviate your surname(s) to "Harkins" frequently.
Given that propensity, I see no harm in regarding "Sales" as a given name,
in terms of sort etc.

=============I never intended Sales to be part of my "last name" -- it was
just a means of separating me from that other Susan Harkins that was in the
technical world at the time. I don't know if she's still out there and at
this point. I could probably drop the Sales and not incur any problems. Now,
it's just habit.

A quick google turns up others -- but none in the technical field that I've
ever found.

I'll tell you the truth -- it was spooky. Felt like I was living in some
alternative universe when I saw her name the first time. :) I made a copy of
it and taped it to my office door for a while -- "Ripley's Believe it or
Not" kind of thing -- it was too strange.

Susan H.