[AccessD] Normalizing issue

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 26 11:46:51 CDT 2005

Next, you have the issue of multiple authors on a single book or article.
You may have to distinguish the principal author from the others. Finally,
let's take a case from my own sordid past in which I worked as part of a
team on a book about an O-O language. I wrote three of the approximately 20
chapters, and had no part in the writing of anything else in the book.
Should those 3 instances be regarded as "articles"? In a way they are closer
to articles than to authorship of the entire book.

===========Arthur -- do you realize how you just complicated my entire
application?????????????

Well... I'm glad it happened now. :)

We started off tracking authors -- not right -- we have to track
publications -- only way to go.

Susan H.