[AccessD] Run External App from within Access

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jun 26 14:41:28 CDT 2005

Hi Arthur

As to the errorlevel ...
Write your codes to a (local) temp text file and read that afterwards -
simple but it works.

/gustav

>>> artful at rogers.com 06/26 5:23 pm >>>
I'm having a senior moment here today, folks. I cannot remember how to
run
an external app from within Access. In this case it's a batch file.

Followup question.... Is there a way to specify an exit level (i.e.
errorlevel) when exiting an Access app? Suppose for example that Access
is
being invoked from a batch file, and that I want to set an errorlevel
of 1
or 0, then take action on this value in the batch file.

I.e.

MyBatch.cmd:
'run a simple Access app
MySimpleApp