[AccessD] Re: Normalizing issue

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 27 15:35:57 CDT 2005

I think I've decided on a simple "people" table -- with a mtm related table
that describes their role in any publication. Seems to make the most sense
at this point.

Susan H.

Or, you could add a table for related parties and carry their role in that
table.  Then you can get all the co-authors and illustrators, reviewers,
etc.

tblPublicationRelatedParty
PublicationRelatedPartyID
PublicationID