[AccessD] Linking Graph to Report

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Jun 27 18:27:14 CDT 2005

Access XP adp, SQL2000.

Thanks to all that responded to my previous graph problem.  I solved it by
creating a temp table and inserted just the data required for the graphs
into that.  Then I based the rowsource of the graph on the temp table.

Now back to my problem of last week.

I have a report with a graph on it.  The graph is to show the number of
days it took to process client information.  Each month should have its own
graph on a separate page.  The report's source is a stored procedure which
provides the months as an integer in the form yyyymm.

SELECT ttmpPlanTrackGraph.ConsultPlanFranchise, ttmpPlanTrackGraph.YrMth
FROM ttmpPlanTrackGraph
GROUP BY ttmpPlanTrackGraph.ConsultPlanFranchise, ttmpPlanTrackGraph.YrMth

The graph's source is also a stored procedure which includes a field with
the month in the same format.

SELECT ttmpPlanTrackGraph.ClientName, ttmpPlanTrackGraph.FranDays AS [Work
Days in Fran], ttmpPlanTrackGraph.BurDays AS [Work Days in Bureau],
ttmpPlanTrackGraph.ConsultPlanFranchise, ttmpPlanTrackGraph.YrMth
FROM ttmpPlanTrackGraph

I have set the Link Child Field and Link Master fields both to YrMth.  The
report shows a different page for each month, however each graph shows all
records, not just the one for the pages month.

How do I get only the relevant month's data showing on each page?

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd
25 Cunliffe St, Churton Park