[AccessD] Saving string > 256 chars in field

dmcafee at pacbell.net dmcafee at pacbell.net
Mon Jun 27 21:21:58 CDT 2005

This is a known issue. If you search the archives for Francisco Tapia name
you might find the right answer.

But if I remember correctly, you have to do your final select with that
field cast as a Text, so Access (trying to be too smart) will not truncate
what it considers a text field and then assumes it is a memo field.

David