[AccessD] Multi-User ; Multi-location

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 08:31:19 CDT 2005

SD,

  With JET, replication is about the only answer if large numbers involved
(hundreds).  The other solution is to park a server somewhere  and use
Terminal Services or Citrix to remote in.  I'd do that if the number of
users was lower, say 50 or less.  If more then 50, then use replication or
switch the back end to something other then JET.

Jim.