[AccessD] MS Reporting Services

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Wed Jun 29 10:27:36 CDT 2005

You can download it from MS. Think of it as an Object-Oriented report writer
designed for use with the DotNET stuff (and others). It is seriously
powerful and a long way past the Access report tool, IMO. But report writers
are in a sense pretty much all the same, especially at the lower levels.
Where they begin to differ, and shine, is in the difficult stuff. You should
grab a copy from MS and take it for a spin. From your previous posts I am
confident that MS-RS will take you about a day to master.

A.