[AccessD] Getting published...

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Thu Jun 30 12:18:25 CDT 2005

Are they offering payment? If they are you could go to their website and see
if they say what they pay authors.  You could look in Writer's Market as
well.

They'll probably give you a boilerplate contract.  They'll probably get
first North American rights. Generally, you keep the copyright.

Susan could probably tell you a lot more about this.

HEY, SUSAN!!

Rocky