[AccessD] executing a submodule from a different form

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Thu Jun 30 12:49:40 CDT 2005

I'm not sure I understand.  You want the popup form to execute a sub on
a subform of an open form?  Or do you mean you want to use the same
routine in the popup?  If the latter, the way to do it is put the
routine in a standard module and call it from each location that needs
to use it.  If the former, what is it you're trying to accomplish?  You
can interact between forms, but it is cleaner to send a message back to
the subform (or whatever) and allow that object to act on itself.

Charlotte Foust