[AccessD] Expression not working in text box

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 30 17:31:44 CDT 2005

 The only other thing I can think of what might be troubling is the
recordcount property... I am not sure if this still is needed in 2003 but I
am used to do a movelast and a movefirst to populate the recordset to be
able to get a proper recordcount but ohwell:-) My first guess is the line of
code from what you posted is too long for the mainform.

==========I put a Recalc in the form's module -- still didn't work. Works in
2002, not in 2003. I think there's something wrong with my copy of 2003 --
not the only flaky business I had last week.

Susan H.