[AccessD] tabbed form question

handyman at actcom.co.il handyman at actcom.co.il
Tue Mar 1 22:51:18 CST 2005

Hi all,

I have a tabbed form which has a whole load of categories of different
parts that need to be purchased.  Each category can have 1-30 items below
it.  I want each tab under the category to list it's item names and a
checkbox. The user can then check off any items that needs to be purchased.

I thought of making a tabbed form that has all the categories, and then
have a subform that has 30 checkboxes and thru code fill in the checkbox
label with the item names - and make any unused checkboxes not visible.
Can anyone suggest an easier way?

Thanks

Gershon, (who still can't get my listbox wizards to work, but I ordered a
new version of office)

Gershon Markowitz
mailto:Handyman at actcom.co.il
http://www.yadchaimtzvi.org