[AccessD] "class not registered" error - revisited

handyman at actcom.co.il handyman at actcom.co.il
Mon Mar 7 12:39:15 CST 2005

After all my problems with using wizards for list box and combo boxes, and
getting the "class not registered" error, I installed Access2003.

Now when using the wizard I get "Data cannot be retrieved from the source
you have selected. You must select a different table or query to continue
in the wizard."  I checked out Microsoft kbid=839783, and even updated all
the updates.  Still no go.  Now I really think there must be something
wrong with my Windows2000 op.

Perhaps someone has other insights.

Thanks

Gershon