[AccessD] You Send It

Steve Capistrant scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Thu Mar 10 12:21:42 CST 2005

On a related note, has anyone tried www.YouSendIt.com?  Sorry if it's
been discussed previously.

Its a free website service that allows anyone to send large files,
avoiding the complications of email attachments, zipping, and ftp
software.  We have struggled for years trying to talk clients through
how to send their big MDBs to us (for fixing, enhancing, uncorrupting,
etc).  As developers, we have the know-how to zip a file and load it to
an ftp site, but most clients do not, and that 30 minutes you spend with
them is a horrible waste.

Steve Capistrant
scapistrant at symphonyinfo.com
Symphony Information Services