[AccessD] Outlook/Redemption Recipients

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 02:56:52 CST 2005

Apologies for changing the subject. I'm at work on webmail and don't have
the originals to look at.

Darren,
This is code I use to add recipients to a Redemption message then send. the
object names will be different from yours and you'll need to replace my For
loop with your recordset loop.

add this to your Dim's

Dim objRecipient As Object

then

With objSafeMailItem
For x = 1 To UBound(prmBCCArr)
Set objRecipient = .Recipients.Add(prmBCCArr(x))
objRecipient.Type = olBCC
Next
.Recipients.ResolveAll

Which allows you to designate the recipients as BCCs.

I'd also agree that you can only expect to put so many recipients on one
email, so you could have a loop within a loop counting to, say, 100 in the
inner loop, then sending one email then go round again until EOF.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk