[AccessD] Access & Terminal Services

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Wed Mar 23 07:19:18 CST 2005

Hi all

Never used TS but may be doing so soon. I could use some advice from those
of you who've done it.

If I have an A97 application which I wanted to make available to a home user
via TS would you expect there to be any code changes necessary? The FE links
to a single BE, which is located on a Novell server - is that an issue? Can
TS be setup so that all drive mappings are the same as a desktop's? The app
emails via Outlook - will that just run as normal? Ah but we now use
Redemption - so I guess Redemption would need loading on the TS server.
Anyone done that? And we send faxes using Zetafax. I don't imagine anyone
knows the answer to that one, but is it 100% reliable to say that if an app
works on a W2000 workstation it will work just the same under TS?

Any help much appreciated as ever.

--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk