[AccessD] OT: Machine names (was "Counting Users")

Foote, Chris Chris.Foote at uk.thalesgroup.com
Thu Mar 24 10:19:35 CST 2005

LOL!

As it happens, when I had just two machines I named them "Huey" and "Louie"
after two of the "Droids" from the movie Silent Running. "Huey" was (and
still is) a Hewlett Packard box, and "Louie" was a Laptop.

Then came a third machine, naturally "Dewey".

Machine number four caused me to fall-back to the "Donald Duck" family.

Regards
Chris Foote