[AccessD] Link CSV file

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Tue Mar 1 06:13:24 CST 2005

You do that exactly as you would link any other file/table.  Select File
- Get External Data - Link Tables; select Text Files from Files of Type
dropdown and select the appropriate file.

That's all there is to it.

Terri Jarus
Vice President, Contract Services
jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
314-542-1902

>>> accessd666 at yahoo.com 3/1/2005 12:52:34 AM >>>

Hi group,

I need to link a csv file in Access 2000.

Does anybody know how I can achieve this?

Thnx

Sander