[AccessD] tabbed form question

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 2 10:17:13 CST 2005

Gershon,

I do something similar...five tabs...different categories of questions on
each tab.  Instead of labels...I use 'locked' text boxes in a subform on
each tab.  The subform is driven by a table that contains ALL of the
questions and is filtered by the question type for each tab.

Hope that helps.

Mark A. Matte