[AccessD] Am I missing something simple? - function in querycriteria

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 23:01:11 CST 2005

Something else
You are testing for the existence of  2 forms and an alternative
Have you made sure that when each form is actually open it returns a result?

Same as the Dlookup alternative?

IE run the function with each form open and look at the debug result
Then the same with neither form open to see if the dlookup does its stuff

DD