[AccessD] Contralling a second mdb from the first mdb

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 5 16:17:42 CST 2005

I know of two ways but this depends on program flow, you are running
from one or the other mdb
1. Use an MDA but I don't know all the ramifications of using an MDA,
there are exceptions like circular references
  See MDH Developers Handbook on Developing wizards
  or
http://www.vb123.com/toolshed/00_Docs/buildwizards.htm

 2. TSI SOON from Michael Kaplan (Shut One, Open New)  requires a DLL
and VB6 runtime

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.