[AccessD] Contralling a second mdb from the first mdb

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 6 23:37:41 CST 2005

Do you have a reference set to C:\Acessdat\xReports.mdb
But this is where you may come a cropper on deployment,  because the
reference may not be correct.
and cannot be modified in an mde
It will search the library mdb first for the name.of the report
also this command  must execute from within  a subroutine in the library
mdb that has the report and you can call the
subroutine name from the main mdb.

DoCmd.OpenReport "rptEvictionCase-MemoToSet", acViewPreview