[AccessD] Automating parameterized action queries.....

Bobby Heid bheid at appdevgrp.com
Tue Mar 8 06:26:05 CST 2005

If you are not wanting to encode a particular form field because the query
is called from several forms, might I suggest that you create a new hidden
form that contains fields for all of the fields that are used as parameters.
Then the queries can access these fields.

You would need to set the fields on the form before the queries were
executed.

Bobby