[AccessD] Automating parameterized action queries.....

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 03:43:02 CST 2005

I completely agree user should not mess around in the
database. However this is a very clear demand. Users
must have access to the queries to alter them at any
time!!

Thnx anyway.
--- Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software
<bchacc at san.rr.com> wrote:

> Sander:
>
> I always take parameters from a form.  Don't like to
> let the users muck
> around in the database container.  So get the
> parameter into the query I
> make a
>
> Public Function GetParameterX

GetParameterX=Forms!frmWhatever!txtBoxHoldingParameter

=== message truncated ===