[AccessD] OT - Humor - a day early

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Mar 10 11:43:41 CST 2005

And of course...

The blond is saying her evening prayers.  "Please God let me win the
lottery"
The next day she does not win the lottery.

The blond is saying her evening prayers.  "Please, please God let me win the
lottery"
The next day she does not win the lottery.

The blond is saying her evening prayers.  "Please God, I REALLY need to win
the lottery"
The next day she does not win the lottery.

The blond is saying her evening prayers.  "Please God, I REALLY, REALLY,
REAAAAAALLLLLY need to win the lottery"
A voice from above - "Help me out here sweetheart, BUY A LOTTERY TICKET"

http://folding.stanford.edu/

Q:Why did the Blond stare at the carton of Orange Juice? A:Because it said
"Concentrate" ;)

Q:Why did the blonde scale the chain-link fence?