[AccessD] OT - Drawing Viewers

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 11 16:26:36 CST 2005

Hi Karen:

There is a program that can be downloaded from Macromedia that scans
pictures properties, once uploaded and can determine the size. I used it on
a site, designed in cold-fusion, that would prompt a user to re- and re-send
set their picture if it was too large. I can not remember the details but
will look it up if it sounds like what you need.

HTH
Jim