[AccessD] Date function for adding year based on current month andyear

Darren DICK d.dick at uws.edu.au
Tue Mar 15 19:38:51 CST 2005

Hi Connie
Dunno if I read this right but

Just check to see if start date is in May or not and add 2 years to a predefined date (or not)

Private Sub txtStartDate_AfterUpdate()

Dim dtMayDate As Date
Dim dtNonMayDate As Date

dtMayDate = Format("30/06/" & Year(Date) + 2, "dd/mm/yyyy")
dtNonMayDate = Format("30/06/" & Year(Date), "dd/mm/yyyy")

If Month(Me.txtStartDate) = 5 Then 'It's a May date
    Me.txtEndDate = dtMayDate
Else
    Me.txtEndDate = dtNonMayDate
End If