[AccessD] Access FE & MSDE BE?

William Hindman dejpolsys at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 15:20:23 CST 2005

..its SQL Server without the management tools and some built in connection
restraints ...but if you're looking to go this way you might want to also
take a look at MS' new SQL Express beta which will replace the MSDE in their
scheme of things ...its easier to use imnsho.

William Hindman
""Freedom of speech makes it much easier to spot the idiots." Jay Lessig