[AccessD] MSO.DLL He--

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Mar 16 10:03:06 CST 2005

It will ALWAYS read Office 11 version on your machine.  Unless you're
distributing an MDE, it should resolve itself on the other machines.  If
it doesn't, then go to a machine with Office 10 installed and set the
reference there.  Then distribute copies of that one.

Overwriting will most likely break your Office 11.

Charlotte Foust