[AccessD] 2003 "permissions" - the other part

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Thu Mar 17 21:26:11 CST 2005

James Moss answered the securities part of my query, now back to the original part which only affects one database.

I just updated to Access 2003. Trying to open a specifc database. Get:

"You do not have the necessary permissions to use the (path/filname) object. Have your system administator or the person who created this object establish the appropriate permissions for you."

What the heck? I AM the administrator - what do I do (step by step please)?

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net