[AccessD] Geography revisited

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Sun Mar 20 04:17:02 CST 2005

Arthur, England, Wales, Scotland and Ireland have counties as their main
geographic unit. The street number follows the street name. Also the
postcode (your zip) comes at the end of the address (but before country if
sending from abroad), which is not true elsewhere, hence

Mr Bloggs
1 High St
Little Place
Mytown
Unpronounceableshire
UT6 7YOY

As for Singapore, were you perhaps thinking of Hong Kong?

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk