[AccessD] OT: North Carolina

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 09:46:17 CST 2005

John,

Until now, I have never lived in one area for more than 3 years...since
birth.  I'm currently in Greensboro, NC and just crossed year number 4.
This is probable not my final destination, but it has been the longest stay.
  Greensboro is in the center of the state...and as far as I'm
concerned...its a great location:  3 hours to the beach...2 hours to the
mountains...at least 6 lakes within 2 hours.

You are more than welcome to come for a visit if you wanted to check out the
major cities(or smaller ones).

>From Greensboro:
Charlotte 1.5 hours
Raleigh Durham 1.5 hours
Winston Salem 20 minutes
High Point 15 minutes
Wilmington 3 hours
Asheville 3 hours

Anyway, you can use my place as a staging area if you wanted.  Good luck
with the move.

Mark A. Matte