[AccessD] Scatter Graph

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Mon Mar 21 12:28:50 CST 2005

Thanks for the input.

I purchased the Toolshed, and while it didn't directly have the answer,
Garry was able to answer it for me. :-)

The solution is to create a union query which combines the x values into
one column and has the y values in separate rows. Eg

X   Yellow  Green  Blue
2.3  1.5
2.8          4.4
3.2                 3.3