[AccessD] Counting Users

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 24 09:57:31 CST 2005

Lexie just showed me how to subtract using her fist yesterday -- quite
extraordinary. I just had to memorize the stuff. ;)

Susan H.

LOL, you know your are right of course.  Using a similar system where you
count in binary on the fingers you can get 2^10 (1024) just on the fingers.

Hey Rocky, you still with us here?  Marty points out that you can count more
users than Jet can handle on your own fingers so never mind the counting
assistants.

And yes, I was smiling too as I hit one particular count.